2017 TTT Race Series Schedule
Each year several local races are selected to use for the TTT Race Series. Racing, placing, volunteering, and sporting your team kit can earn you points for any of these races. See the Race Series Points tab for more details.
The 2017 TTT Race Series includes the following races:
- Hagan-Stone Park Duathlon - March 11th, 2017
- Belews Lake Sprint Triathlon - April 8th, 2017
- Belews Lake International Triathlon - April 8th, 2017 - Double Points!
- Lake Brandt Triathlon - June 10, 2017
- Nat Greene's Revenge Off Road Triathlon - June 10, 2017
- High Point Sprint Triathlon - August 12th, 2017 - Double Points!
- NC State Triathlon Championships - September 17th, 2017
Of particular note, two pairs of races this year overlap each other. The Belews Lake Sprint and International races are on the same day at the same time, and Nat Greene's Revenge and the Lake Brandt Sprint are on the same day at the same time. For these races, you will of course only be able to do one of each of these. So at the most, you'll be able to do 5 races in the series this year.
The TTT tent will be out for these events. We will have some extra goodies that you may not be able to find in the end of race food selection, as well as some team swag. Members who cannot race as well as TTT family members are encouraged to stop by the tent and party with the rest of us while cheering for your teammates.
Volunteers are also very welcome as we hope to use this opportunity to recruit fellow triathletes into our ranks. If you plan on racing in one or more of the events and/or would like to volunteer a little bit of your time at the team tent, please contact me via email (TTT.President@gmail.com). We also encourage volunteering with the race providers. It's a great way to see what goes on to get these events running smoothly, and can often times result in future race discounts as well!